I remember when I would go into scrapbooking. I thought that the possibilities were endless which in a way was true. The cost on the was SUBSTANTIAL to say the least! Here are my top 5 reason’s I will never go back to tradition scrapbooking!
- Finding the right embellishments is easy. It’s as simple as searching a key term on your computer, opposed to going to the store and searching the isles.
- If you find the right company (Heritage Makers) you have a personal shopper of sorts. They find the best artwork out there and I get to use it when I want to. Even better than that my scrapping supply never runs low!
- No Mess. I don’t have to worry about breaking out all of my supplies…the scissors, glue, tape…these things are apart of the past!
- Mistakes are okay! Traditional scrapbooking was all fun until you glued something down and didn’t like it…too bad. With digital everything you do can be tweaked!
- Re-sizing/editing photos isn’t an issue anymore. I don’t have to think OMG this is my favorite picture of me and I don’t have another copy of it so I can’t use this. Now I can do whatever I want to them without any hesitation!
So there are my top reason’s for going digital! If you haven’t made the switch, what are your reason?